Islam and Democracy
Dear Member of Parliament,
I would like to make clear what 'free' Western societies are facing with regard to Islam.
Islam is fundamentally a non-integrating ideology with a clearly espoused aim of ultimate whole-world, domination. It is using every means free societies afford it, to enable it to establish and grow its infrastructures so all are in readiness for that time, no matter how far ahead, when their numbers will give them control. Dealing with Muslims is not like dealing with other ethnic groups happy to live in and foster and be part of a democratic society. Muslims are people of a Global Islamic Nation and Culture subject to their Koranic ideology with its whole-of-life governing Sharia Law which they wish to establish universally. Their culture does not fit with democracy, but they will use it, and work with it, to secure their aims. Every permission they gain from authorities in the countries they have come to inhabit is a small victory on their way towards the achievement of their ultimate goal. Make no mistake. Islam is NOT multi-cultural. It is singularly Islamic. We are all daily witnesses to the barbarism this ideology is capable of generating.
Here are a few indicators:
- Do you remember Australia's one-time leading Sheikh Taj El-Din Hilaly saying, 'Muslims have more right to be in Australia than those who came here in chains.'?
- Sheikh Feiz Muhammad, a radical Australian Islamic preacher of Lebanese origin has called upon Dutch radical Muslims to "decapitate Geert Wilders for humiliating Islam".
- Libya's Muammar Gaddafi said in a speech aired on 4th May 2006, "Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades. And, Europe...and America... should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."
- An agitated Muslim woman on a city bus, addressed her fellow travellers with, "You may be the rulers of this country now, but things will change, and then it will be very different for all of you."
- Another Muslim woman replied to a Western woman's concern on a hot day, "You must be hot in your Muslim dress," with, "Don't worry, one day you'll be wearing it, too."
- Indonesian Muslim cleric Abu Bakar Bashir declared in 2005. "This is the doctrine of Islam. All laws must be under Islamic Law. There is no example of Islam and infidels, the right and the wrong, living together in peace. If they want to have peace, they have to accept to be governed by Islam."
- Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini said, "We are at war against infidels. Take this message with you, 'I ask all Islamic nations, all Muslims, all Islamic armies, and all heads of Islamic states to join the Holy War. There are many enemies to be killed or destroyed. Jihad must triumph,..Muslims have no alternative...to an armed Holy War against profane governments...Holy War means the conquest of all non-Muslim territories... It will...be the duty of every able-bodied adult male to volunteer for this war of conquest, the final aim of which is to put Koranic law in power from one end of the earth to the other.'"
- A Somali Sheikh, Sheikh Hayakallah, told two men accused of preparing for an attack on a Sydney army base that, "fighting to advance the cause of Islam was an obligation for all able Muslim men." The Sheikh said that, "under religious law jihad was usually understood as fighting against non-believers and is obligatory to any male Muslim who has reached the age of maturity."
- Catholic Archbishop Bernardini of Izmir in Turkey who has lived in predominately
Muslim countries for 42 years has said:
a) ...that when push came to shove even "peaceful and honest Muslims" would, without hesitation, "follow orders given in the name of Allah." ... and that...
b) ...a Muslim leader had said to him, "Thanks to your democratic law's, we will invade you. And, thanks to our religious laws, we will dominate you."
It is interesting to note the prophetic words of the Christ Messiah 2,000 years ago, and 600 years before Muhammad came to establish his ideology at the behest of his sinister 'angel': "The hour is coming when he who kills you, will think he is doing a holy duty for God. And, they will do these things because they know not the Father, nor Me. I tell you this, so when the time comes, you will remember I told you." (John 16:2-4)
The problem is not the Muslim. The problem is this dangerous ideology which enslaves them with its deluded belief that they have their Allah's mandate to dominate and subject the world to its Sharia Law.
Please take particular note of paragraph (9b) above. Our democratic laws serve the needs of democratic societies and, properly applied, serve to foster, preserve and protect them. When an ideology hostile to democracy enters its realm, the freedoms it confers, are subverted surreptitiously to serve the sinister motives of those who are empowered by its freedoms to quietly work their scheme to ultimately replace the freedoms of democracy with its own enslaving power.
Please remember, that every permission given which serves Islam's cause, is a victory along the way for an ideology hell-bent upon ultimately bringing about every democracy's demise. WWIII has long begun. It is now, freedom under democracy vs openly threatened slavery under Islam.
Yours faithfully from,
A very Concerned Citizen (Prudence demands anonymity at this stage.)
PS: The only answer to Islam, is for them to be brought to discover the fatal flaws at the root of their ideology.